Rules of procedure for all visitors.
The management reserves the right to limit or refuse access to the park.
The fact of entering the park, either individually or in a group, for a fee or not, obligatorily implies the unconditional acceptance of the rules and conditions of visit. Access to the park with tickets acquired from other dealers than those approved by the park is not authorized.
The visitor is required to keep with him, for the duration of the visit, his access ticket or the stub of his access ticket so that he can justify his entry at any time to the park officials who gave him would ask. If the ticket is not presented, the visitor will be taken to the exit.
Park staff are empowered to enforce the visiting rules and, in the event of a serious breach putting the safety of one or more persons in danger, to proceed with the immediate expulsion of the offender.
Throughout the duration of their visit, children, whether they come as a family or in a group, remain in the care and responsibility of their parents or accompanying adults and must be subject to continuous supervision by these same people. Access to the park is not allowed for children under 12 years of age if they are not accompanied by an adult.
Within the park, visitors are requested to:
1) Drive only in the park's alleys.
2) Respect the fences, do not enter aisles or areas protected by a barrier, chain, door or any other protection and in particular those bearing the words "ACCESS RESERVED TO PERSONNEL".
3) Respect trees, shrubs, flowers and lawns.
4) Keep children under continuous supervision
5) Do not introduce even fake or harmless weapons, as well as dangerous products.
6) Do not enter service spaces or on service roads even if they are temporarily open.
7) Maintain proper attire in all circumstances (wearing shoes and a shirt is mandatory) and refrain from walking barefoot.
8) Place papers, litter, or cigarettes in the baskets and ashtrays provided for this purpose.
9) Respect the decor.
10) Respect the order of passage in the queues.
11) Do not use firecrackers and other entertainment devices.
Visitors are required to comply with the posted safety instructions, the advice given verbally by the park staff as well as the limits for stops at the rides.
When an attraction is closed to the public, it is forbidden to enter its perimeter.
Animals are prohibited inside the park.
As a general rule, visitors must adopt a correct attitude and courteous behavior towards other people, otherwise they will be expelled from the park. In the event of disturbance on the part of a group, the park reserves the right to expel the entire group, accompanying persons and members.
For your security, the site is placed under video surveillance.
We sometimes take photos and videos to promote our park.
If you do not want to be listed, please let us know by mail before November 05, 2017.
The car parks are free but unsupervised.
Do not leave animals or valuables in vehicles.
The management declines all responsibility in the event of theft or damage.
Once your ticket has been purchased, it cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded for any reason.